Hadler & Partner
Hadler & Partner established an office in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) in 2004 offering comprehensive and professional legal support and services to both national and international enterprises and entrepreneurs.
The areas of expertise in law are :
- Foundation of Companies and Branches of Foreign Companies
- Foundation of Free Zone Entities
- Share Sale and Purchase
- Joint Venture Agreements
Commercial Agency Law
- Commercial Agency Agreements
- Distributorship Agreements
- Contract Reviews
- Draft of Contracts
- Construction Contracts
- Review of Employment Contracts
- Draft of Employment Contracts
Clients are advised on the common business and law practices at every stage, creating sufficient awareness needed to make sound, lucrative and proactive decisions.
Client Profiles : Hadler & Partner has worked closely with clients in the following fields :
- Communication and IT Systems
- Construction Industry (Contracting/Sub-contracting)
- Defense Systems
- Financial Services
- Health sector
- Industrial Services
- Project Management (Real Estate)
- Security Systems
- Steel Works
- Waste Management
Hadler & Partner is the legal counsel of choice of several European Embassies including all German institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Hadler & Partner are organizing regular workshop on different legal aspects.
Mr. Joern Hadler is guest lecturer at the UAE University (Al Ain Campus).